Imagine you’ve heard about someone getting tons of free samples and freebies and don’t know where to start.
Tons of companies send out free samples, but it usually is a short-term opportunity to snag free stuff.
Many companies are getting overwhelmed by requests, don’t have enough samples to provide, etc.
Here are a few tips to get you right on the track and at least receive some of the samples available:
- Check out this site’s homepage https://freestuffbymail.org for a list of freebies and free samples updated every 20 minutes or so.
- Create a separate email when you’re requesting free stuff if you don’t want a lot of unwanted spam. It happens, unfortunately.
- Try not to provide your phone number (you know why).
- Have some patience. I’ve got free samples after a year (!!!) after I’d requested them.
- You can’t get all the samples strictly online. Sometimes you have to get an online coupon, install an app, and so on… and then visit a store in person to grab your freebies (usually big chains like Walmart do this).
Anyway, if you haven’t got anything in the mail yet, don’t despair and keep trying. I know some people who basically live off free stuff, free samples, and freebies (or something less extreme like never buying a perfume in their life).